Translate

मंगळवार, २६ जून, २०१२

Just out of sharing instinct

Yesterday read a very nice poem. Out of the instinct to share, I copied it and was about to post it on Facebook.

Alas!

When I opened my Facebook account, suddenly came across, kind of flood of public forwards, shares. Felt like the waves, thoughts, messages and deepness this poem is giving is not matching, corresponding with the mood of Facebook. Don't know why? And din't post this poem there. Anyway, sharing it here. ...


On many an idle day

have I grieved over lost time.

But it is never lost,

my lord. Thou hast taken every moment of my life in thine own hands.

Hidden in the heart of things

thou art nourishing seeds into sprouts,

buds into blossoms,

and

ripening flowers into fruitfulness.

I was tired and sleeping on my idle bed

and imagined all work had ceased.

In the morning

I woke up

and found my garden full with wonders of flowers.



- Ravindranath Tagore, Gitanjali






कोणत्याही टिप्पण्‍या नाहीत: